Fasting is not just a discipline for bringing problems to God to fix. It is also an expression of the heart’s longing for a great intimacy in our walk with Him.
Our focus for today is Spirit of Giving -Mark 12:42
- Father in the name of Jesus make us powerful and stronger in our faith to enable us take over territory that the enemy of your soul has held!
- Lord bless me so that I can bless the poor, orphans and windows in the name of Jesus. – (James 1:27)
- Lord you are the Infinite King of the Universe. We declare and trust that YOU will supply all our needs from all YOUR riches in glory through Jesus Christ. Philippians 4:19
- Father give us the grace to fulfil your command as, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ Matthew 25:43
- O Lord release upon us the spirit of giving as a character and a culture in our church
Today we are meeting by 6:00PM-7:00PM as part of our fasting and prayer. The lord is expecting you.